This is Kaylie driving
This is Kaylie being dutiful and checking behind her.
This is Cassidy's reaction.
"Can I panic now!?!"
I took Kaylie to an empty parking lot today to let her take her first drive. It was in my moms car. Cassidy's reaction wasn't one of encouragement.
"Kaylie's driving?! Can I move to a more secure seat??"
With some minor shrieking from the back, Kaylie drove around the parking lot successfully without any injury to the passengers or vehicle.
Other Adventures
Fort Casey
He's not supposed to be tall!! He's looking at me in the eyes! I had to find a hill to be taller, as I should be.



3 comments:
Looks like you all are having fun! I love the "Dangerous Drop Off" picture. I'm glad Kaylie survived that one!
I <3 Fort Casey! Nice Pics, Amanda (:
She's driving!? That's crazy. And you look great!
Post a Comment